Learning and development (L&D) providers go beyond the tradition role of catering training programs to at the demand of managers and organizations. Now, The L&D professionals wear multiple hats within an organization and undertake strategic roles in the management, in planning, business development, employment performance and engagements and multiple other KPIs involved in the growth of an organization. The session is dedicated to those who decide, develop and go the extra mile in L&D.
• Defining the L&D’s role in building a Learning culture into the organizations
• Technology, as catalyst for the new approach of Learning and Development
• L&D products and solutions for effective learning solutions at the speed of change
• The need and benefit of customized and user-friendly trainings
• Growing the ubiquity of training programs
In the new context, the organizations must sync with the new features of the work environment and also, the employees need to stay updates and reconfigure the skills according to the new demands of the business world. Those who lag, are left behind. Technology is the perfect enabler of adjusting the right practice to the theory and in the same time, accelerates the process and invites to continuous transformation and innovation. Learning and development is a strategic business process and a competitive advantage for companies vying for the best performance, skilled and loyal employees.
• Repositioning training as a benefit (not a burden) for organizations struggling for talents
• Preparing employees for higher purposes within the organizations
• Reskill and upskill at faster pace, going the extra mile in recruitment
• Closing the gap of technical and soft skills & Data literacy
• The increasing importance of task and performance analysis and updates
• Building the learning culture from early stages: L&D in schools, educational approach to L&D